[TowerTalk] Broadcast Band Filter

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 28 11:06:32 EDT 2020

2nd that.  I bought the "4 hole mount" F jacks from China.  Other
problems:

The center pin grip was too tight for F male connectors for RG179, the
pin broke off.  Only a CCS RG6 conductor was tough enough to force them
open.

The threaded section does not have the chamfer for proper sealing to
connectors with internal o-rings.

Spend the extra few dollars for Amphenol is my advice.

Grant KZ1W