[TowerTalk] Insuramce (robert wa1fcn)

Tony KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Thu May 21 22:11:07 EDT 2020

With regards to this thread, does anyone know if the ARRL Insurance
would provide $1M coverage for a leased commercial repeater site?
Ham-related from what I've read is only residential tower coverage and
not where you'd pay rent at (I am shopping for this currently and won't
bother to spin up a new club if not).

Regular insurance companies won't insure hobbyists and the ARRL
Insurance above won't cover individuals.

Thanks, Tony KT9AC