[TowerTalk] Where to get LMR 400

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Wed Nov 4 01:16:33 EST 2020

I've had good luck with Jefa-Tech as well. I bought some in 2009 and
have had zero problems with it despite constant exposure to the high
desert sun. At that time the price for a 500ft roll was $215. Copper was
cheaper in 2009 because of the recession so perhaps that is one reason
for the large price difference between then and now (allegedly the
inflation since 2009 has only been ~20% :-)).

73, Mike W4EF..............