[TowerTalk] Rotator loop - another question

Robert Harmon k6uj at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 20 11:50:00 EST 2020

Ken & Pete,

Thanks for sharing the rotator loop info.
I am changing the coax on my tower and have been trying to think of a better way to do the loop.  I like this idea and will try it myself.
Now I need to decide whether to start with the rotator at mid travel or all the way around.  Probably doesn't make much difference,
the yagi is 8 feet above the rotator..................

73,
Bob
K6UJ