[TowerTalk] Anti-Climb US Tower TX-455

n0tt1 at juno.com n0tt1 at juno.com
Thu Oct 29 21:48:38 EDT 2020

The "secret" to using wood outdoors is to soak it down good
with Thompson's Water Seal (following label directions) before
painting.  Last's a VERY long time!

Tempered hardboard is good for making the panels.  Metal panels
can be homebrewed using galvanized sheet metal.  Heating contractors
have the heavier guages.

Usual disclaimer...just a satisfied customer of Thompson's, etc.

73,
Charlie, N0TT