[TowerTalk] Come-Along Recommendations

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 7 16:08:37 EDT 2020

Not much tower work anymore,  but lot's of other uses for Massdam products
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=maasdam+pow%27r+pull&crid=4H78UWU1XDA3&sprefix=maasdam%2Caps%2C247&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-ap-p_1_7

They are well made.  The rope pull (needs the correct rope) has infinite
pull length, pretty handy for loading my tilt trailer. Nice for tram
lines. The webbing puller might have the least "two blocked" length, ie
all the way tight length which is pretty handy for rotator work.

One of my most useful and borrowed rigs is two double ball bearing
sailing blocks (one with becket) with 250ft of 7/16" low stretch line.
(New England Ropes StaSet).

Grant KZ1W