[TowerTalk] Paint Fiberglass antennas?

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 16 16:42:23 EDT 2020

What didn't work for me was polyurethane. Boat paint is often
polyurethane and very expensive.

I do have some FG poles from an estate that are painted with plain latex
exterior and they look great.  Some Rustoleum spray paints say they
adhere to plastic, so they would be my other choice. I have had great
success with their oil based paints on steel.

Grant KZ1W