[TowerTalk] 160 RECEIVE ANTENNAS

Randy Farmer w8fn at windstream.net
Tue Apr 13 13:09:14 EDT 2021

I've had very good results using a pair of the Unified Microsystems
BevFlex-4X reversible beverages. Mine are installed in a heavily wooded
area. They're made from standard RG6Q coax and thus are much less
fragile than conventional wire beverages. Since they're bidirectional,
you only need two at right angles for essentially 360° coverage. They
also have the advantage of being able to locate the feedpoint anywhere
along the length of the antenna.

73...
Randy, W8FN