[TowerTalk] identify Hygain rotor

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Sat Aug 14 18:49:27 EDT 2021

I have an older Hygain rotor, it has the brake wedge.....on the bottom
is stamped:

4244 (and then I think its a S with an X over it) and underneath the
part that X'd out is CS

and then on the bottom, off to the side, is 5  402

I thought it was a tailtwister....it definitely has a brake wedge

On Norms rotor service page it says you need to remove the bottom to see
the numbers.....does that mean split the case? Trying to avoid having
ball bearings going everywhere....I'd like to sell it, but unsure
whether its a 4 or a TT.....