[TowerTalk] identify Hygain rotor

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Sat Aug 14 19:27:49 EDT 2021

Jamie,

They look different.  The Tailtwister has 6 big bolts attaching the two
case halves.  The Ham-M series (I II, III, IV) 4 has four small bolts.

HAM-IV
https://www.dxengineering.com/search/product-line/hy-gain-ham-iv-rotator-and-controller-combo-kits?autoview=SKU&keyword=HAM-IV&sortby=BestKeywordMatch&sortorder=Ascending
TAILTWISTER
https://www.dxengineering.com/search/product-line/hy-gain-t2x-tailtwister-series-ii-rotator-and-controller-combo-kits?autoview=SKU&keyword=Tailtwister&sortby=BestKeywordMatch&sortorder=Ascending

The Tailtwister is bigger, too, but if you only have one sitting in
front of you that is of relatively little value.

73 - Mark N5OT