[TowerTalk] Rotor control line MOV's

Raymond Benny rayn6vr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:57:34 EDT 2021

Dave,

I have had to replace several of the MOV's in Green Heron
rotator controllers. I called Green Heron in the past and ordered several
extra to have on hand. One is labeled as 1.5KE82CA. Here is a link to
Mouser Electronics:
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Littelfuse/15KE82CA?qs=2VFNtWizgidzIX%252bPe5AWEA%3D%3D

The second one, and I don't know the difference between them, is labeled
1404 1.5KE20CA. The Mouser link is:
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Littelfuse/15KE20CA?qs=zHiv0nsVGmo72eE9eQTsNw%3D%3D

 Unlike other large parts outfits, Mouser does not have a minimum order
amount.

You can check the Mouser data sheets further, I did not. You might call
Green Heron and see what they say and perhaps you could purchase some from
them.

Hope this helps.

Ray,
N6VR/W7YA