[TowerTalk] 80m vertical ideas / questions

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 16:12:14 EST 2021

Rob,

What your suggesting is similar to the hy-gain hi-tower.  I have 4  of these striped down to just he 24 ft tower ( 3-  8 ft. BX tower type) = 24 ft. and a 43 ft. stinger  2” od. to 3/8 od. tubeing
 Been in use for 25  years   K3LR also has the same configuration… I think he up graded the BX tower to R-25 recently

YMMV  Wayne W3EA