[TowerTalk] Green Heron PC control app

Martin Sole hs0zed at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 10:34:57 EST 2021

PSTrotator by YO3DMU does a lot of different things for a lot of
rotators. It doesn't handle multiple rotators in one instance but does
allow you to create multiple instances, up to 8 I think. I would imagine
talking to Codrut might be instructive and he might be able to expand
the program to 10 instances if that would work for you. There is a
fairly active forum at PstRotator at groups.io which Codrut monitors very
closely and it might be a useful forum for discussing rotator
application specifics.

Just in general I really like that I can have a nice sizeable great
circle map with a rotation indicator that is clickable plus all the
fancy remote and master slave stuff it does, well worth the 20 Euros I
think.

Good luck

Martin, HS0ZED