[TowerTalk] Green Heron PC control app

Gary Johnson gwj at wb9jps.com
Sun Feb 28 15:37:13 EST 2021

At N6RO, we use Green Heron Everywhere to handle 8 rotators, shared by 6 operating positions. It integrates with N1MM if you like, automatically displaying only the rotators for the bands that are active at your station (and handles SO2R correctly). Displays include the usual compass with optional background, and a smaller, simpler numerical one with named presets. ( I have seen the compass with at least 6 rotators at once and that’s pretty much useless!) W9KKN even worked up a version that runs on a Raspberry Pi, so it’s our GHE server. Also, all the stack matches are integrated into this by using GHE WiFi I/O hardware.

Gary NA6O
gwj at wb9jps.com