[TowerTalk] Dipole center connector

Joe K2UF joe at k2uf.com
Thu Jul 22 14:57:41 EDT 2021

Hi Dave,

I make my own dipole center connectors.  I use black cutting boards from a
kitchen supply store.  They are about 12" X 8" X3/8".  I think they are
polypropolene easy to cut and drill.  Mine are triangles  about  6" on a
side with holes in each corner and a so259 about in the middle.  I use black
zip ties to hold coax tension from socket.  The black cutting board and
black zip ties hold up very good in the sun..  Mine have been up about 10
years.  Copper wire has been changed several times but the boards are like
new.

Good luck es 73

Joe K2UF