[TowerTalk] Dipole center connector

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 15:05:11 EDT 2021

I've made my own almost exactly like that as well except I don't use zip
ties for the coax ... I've never had a zip tie, even the outdoor rated
ones, hold up for even a full year under the UV that I get here in
southern Arizona at 5,000 feet elevation.  I've never had any insulator
fail, though, and personally I don't see why anyone would need to buy a
commercially produced one.

But this one from DX Engineering looks pretty solid if you're willing to
spend $50 on it.

https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/hgn-c-1c?seid=dxese1&gclid=CjwKCAjwruSHBhAtEiwA_qCppinUREdthjd5ze4Il8wXCwB5BdFpPnoZU-TQJ8_65KV7Q7amIP_J2RoCukMQAvD_BwE

73,
Dave   AB7E