[TowerTalk] HDBX48 tiltover base info

John Simmons jasimmons at pinewooddata.com
Wed Jun 30 14:14:17 EDT 2021

I obtained a used HDBX48 with the tiltover base consisting of tubing and
u-shaped pieces to attach to 1" threaded rod. However I'm missing the
u-shaped pieces. The Rohn drawing I have doesn't specify the thickness
of the u-shaped pieces. Does anyone have a drawing or actual base to
find the thickness of the material the u-shaped piece is made from?
Looking at the drawing I'm thinking the piece is the same thickness as
the square plate at the bottom of the threaded rod, which is 3/8". If so
I can weld up what I need from flat stock.

73,
-de John NI0K