[TowerTalk] Wind noise

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 13:05:22 EDT 2021

If it is the tower that is vibrating, he could probably dampen it by
putting tension on it with a length of rubber hose (or some other
similarly mechanically lossy material).  His tower is bracketed to the
house, so a hose fixed to the tower near the top and running to
somewhere else on the house should significantly help.

73,
Dave   AB7E