[TowerTalk] Removing ground rods

Brian Amos bamos1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 23:56:26 EDT 2021

I’ve been doing this for years for work applications. I use vice grips or a
pipe wrench, depending on rod thickness, and a hydraulic automotive jack
sitting on an 8’ long 2x6. Sometimes using 2 pipe wrenches, one in each
hand is enough. If it’s damp clay and really grabs, sometimes I need 2 jack
setups and 2 pipe wrenches.

Brian KF7OVD