[TowerTalk] Rohn 45G Pier Pin with Base Plate Insulator?

Jessy Blanchette ve4jbb at gmail.com
Mon May 31 16:12:18 EDT 2021

Sorry guys I should have added more details.

The plan is to put a nice tribander up top next summer,  but I was hoping
to also make use of the tower as a vertical for 160 during the winter
here.   I would still have to "mechanically" ground the tower via the legs
(when not an antenna) and break up the guy wires with insulators in advance
of the yagi.

Thanks again for the advice

Jessy