[TowerTalk] DIR-DE-DIR on a 40m yagi ?

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Tue Nov 16 15:10:32 EST 2021

Hi there Jim. Hope you are doing well and staying safe.

Fortunately for me I live out in the country and while there is a farm
house etc that can sometimes generate some noise for the most part
(knock on wood) I do not have any noise issues.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....