[TowerTalk] Metal Thermal Rate of Expansion

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:21:50 EDT 2021

I'm not sure that percentage of expansion is the relevant consideration
here.  I would think that the gap between the cylinders (i.e., portion
of the diameter) is the important part, and since the expansion occurs
in the circumference the gap changes by a factor of pi less.

Even less reason to be concerned, I think.

73,
Dave   AB7E