[TowerTalk] Cable Ties

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 14 18:44:33 EDT 2021

I use the commercial cable supports for my Rohn65 tower, all coax and
control cables.

I sent this offlist, but here it is again

I've found they are hard to find on the cell tower supplier web sites.

Here is a start
https://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=701#cat975

Tessco and other suppliers have them.  Hangers, barrel cushions, and
clips are useful search terms.

For foam coax or heliax and tall towers these are the commercial
accessories to prevent coax damage from crush, too much unsupported
hanging weight, or wind movement.

I had no problem opening an account at Valmont or Tessco.

Grant KZ1W