[TowerTalk] Telex Hy-Gain HG70HD recabling

Andy Brinkley nc4ab at nc4ab.com
Tue Oct 19 12:37:54 EDT 2021

Find a local sling and rigging fabrication company and they can make the
cables you need.

I dropped my cables off for my HDX-555 at a local company and they had new
cables made up in less than two hours which included load testing them and
providing a stack of certification paperwork for each cable.

Their price was ¼ of what US Tower wanted.

Andy / NC4AB