[TowerTalk] SP7GXP antennas?

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:46:31 EDT 2021

Frankly I'm wondering more about the physdcal durability of the
antennas, if they weigh (as some have said) only about 2/3 as much as
the equivalent product from JK or Opti-beam.  Thinner-walled tubing?

Anyway, that's why I asked about the RHR Maine site.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.