[TowerTalk] TH6/TH7 and history

JOHN OWENS ham38john at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 12:53:38 EDT 2021

The TH-11 is also a very good antenna that has served my needs very well for 17 years now. Looking at specs on a number of current popular antennas, I have found no good excuse to replace the TH-11 with anything else. In the Steppir lineup, only the 4 el shows some  benefits over the TH-11, and they are not substantial. -  John Owens -  N7TK