[TowerTalk] FW: FW: Square Quad Loop

maflukey at gmail.com maflukey at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 20:41:38 EDT 2021

Hi Rick,

Hope all is well.
Zoom in the map to display your area.
Use the AOI menu tool to define an area of interest.
Click on the Soil Data Explorer tab
Click on the Soil Reports tab
At the left, find Soil Chemical Properties and expand it
Click on View Soil Report
Scroll down the page and find the Chemical Soil Properties box
Read the soil conductivity for the different soils in your AOI and depths under the Salinity column
Convert units if required

The results in my area seem to corelate to the few actual ground conductivity measurements I have tried to take, albeit my soil conductivity is apparently very dependent on seasonal moisture content.

73
Matt
KM5VI