[TowerTalk] Hardline Newbie

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Sep 2 04:08:17 EDT 2021

On 9/1/2021 6:33 PM, Doug Howard via TowerTalk wrote:
> I’d certainly appreciate any assistance

I had to learn this stuff from scratch about 12 years ago when I had the
real estate to require the use of hard line, and found a great starting
point was to chase down pdf data/instruction sheets from the mfrs. Every
cable type requires a connector that mates with it mechanically, and as
hard line constructions have evolved over the years, new connectors are
often introduced for them.

73, Jim K9YC