[TowerTalk] Phillystran suppliers

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Sep 10 18:13:58 EDT 2021

I have read posts of this material breaking on the rolls.

John KK9A

Pete Smith N4ZR wrote:

I recall back maybe 20 years ago that PVRC members put together a group
buy of fiberglas guy rod from the manufacturer.  Instead of risking used
Phillystran, or paying $2.05 a foot from DXEngineering, for such a
major project you might get together with others and explore doing a
bulk purchase from the manufacturer.  The stuff might be available in
1000-foot rolls for a considerably more reasonable price.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.