[TowerTalk] Eudora

K4IDC@comcast.net robink4idc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:44:45 EDT 2021

I used to use Eudora...really liked it. I wasn't aware it's still in use;
might have to reconsider it. I lost sight of it once I started using Gmail.
I also used Mail Washer Pro to filter email prior to downloading it to my
PC via Eudora. That application really helped by allowing the creation of
white lists and black lists based on user selectable parameters.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC