[TowerTalk] Topband: NA activity + Inv-L corner insulator

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Sat Sep 25 17:37:34 EDT 2021

The problem with a rope jamming in a pulley is that the rope (or cord)
is "too small" for the pulley. The situation you describe can happen
quite easily if you are using "parachute cord" for example with most
most big box off the rack pulleys.

I use the pulley approach with  counter weights ( old window sash
weights) on the rope going through the pulley to keep constant tension
of the rope when the wind moves the tree back and forth. Typically these
last a minimum of 2 to 3 years. typically 3/8" or larger rope and an
appropriate sized pulley to match the rope

Dave

NR1DX

Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com