[TowerTalk] Topband: NA activity + Inv-L corner insulator

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Sep 25 19:16:15 EDT 2021

On 9/25/2021 2:37 PM, Artek Manuals wrote:
> The problem with a rope jamming in a pulley is that the rope (or cord)
> is "too small" for the pulley.

Yes. And the best place to find decent pulleys is at marine supply
stores. If you live near a coast, they're easy to find. West Marine is
the major vendor out here in W6, and I'm guessing that they will have a
web presence. If you live near enough to shop in person, they have a LOT
of pulleys on display, so it's easy to pick one out to suit your needs.

Most of my antennas are rigged with 7/16-in Synthetic Textiles-brand
antenna rope, and CMI rescue pulleys. I use them because the "rescue"
configuration makes it easier for the climber to rig, and I use the
larger diameter rope to give us something to grab when pulling tension
on the antenna.

https://cmigearusa.com/collections/frontpage-2-service-line-pulleys/products/rp115?variant=633842217

73, Jim K9YC