[TowerTalk] Assembling Hygain Tailtwister rotor 9 pin connector

David Needham aa4vt.dave at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:08:40 EDT 2021

Hello,

I am assembling the 8 pins of the 9 pin cable connector for a "new to me"
Hygain Tailtwister. I know I'll only get one shot at this unless I have a
pin extraction tool. It is the Amp 09 StdSx Plug with female pins. I have
Google searched assembly instructions with no luck.

There is a double set of "wings" for holding the wire. Do they need to go
all the way into the back of the connector? If so, it looks like I will
need to trim them as they are too long to fold over the wire.

--
Thank you!
David Needham, AA4VT