[TowerTalk] Assembling Hygain Tailtwister rotor 9 pin connector

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Tue Sep 28 16:27:21 EDT 2021

Did you look on te.com for info?

You need the right tooling if you want a proper connection. Those wings are the strain relief for the wire insulation and the proper crimp tool will ensure that they will fit in the hole after installation.  You need to push the wire/terminal combo in far enough for the locking tabs to engage.

Al
AB2ZY