[TowerTalk] Tower Pain

Tony Rogozinski trogo at telegraphy.com
Fri Apr 8 14:19:56 EDT 2022

I recently acquired a Hy Gain HG-54HD tower which is in excellent shape
but I want to "paint" over some areas that look as though rusting might
occur.

What is the best paint to use?  Based on what I've read this primer
would be good :

  Seymour 16-1445 Galvanized Coatings Spray Paint, Cold Galvanized Primer

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

--
Tony W4OI/HK4T
  Licenses Previously Held:
  N7BG, K5LMJ, W7HZF, WA6BOU, W6JPC, K4KES
  F7BK, VQ9AR, VP5AR, 9G5AR, TY5AR, CN2BG
  HK0/HK1AR, HK4AR, 5V7BG, TU/N7BG, OJ0/N7BG
  5B4/N7BG, ZC4BG, ZF2AR, HB9/N7BG
  HK1AR and others
  Founding Member of VooDude Contest Group
  Member of Florida Contest Group
  Member Central Arizona DX Association since 1977
  Honorary Member Southern California DX Club 1968
  Member Carolina DX Association
  Referee WRTC 2000, 2002, 2006
  I've been to 104 DXCC Countries
  On the air since 1957