[TowerTalk] Tower Pain

n0tt1 at juno.com n0tt1 at juno.com
Fri Apr 8 18:05:25 EDT 2022

Tony,

I've been using "Brite Galvanize" Premium 7008.  It comes in a 16oz
rattle can and, as the name implies, it is a very bright coating that
lasts for
many years.  65% zinc.  I purchased my supply by the case from
a AERVOE Imdustries Inc, located in Garnerville, NV.   Expensive, but
WORTH the cost.  They accept PayPAl, etc.   Tel:  800-227-0196
or Google for a web page.

73,
Charlie, N0TT