[TowerTalk] Hose Clamps Compared

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Aug 9 13:57:51 EDT 2022

I could not remember what a DB224 was.  Looked it up and was laughing to
see the hose clamp on that antenna.  The funny part is that in the
current version, they have doubled up on the hose clamps - meaning there
are 2 side by side.

No doubt they added a 2nd hose clamp because the first one was
ultimately inadequate to the task.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com