[TowerTalk] K7NV SK

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 28 11:31:50 EDT 2022

Kurt was a very big asset to the ham radio community.  We always chatted
at hamfests and he did and was doing PP rebuilds for me.  It was always
a pleasant, positive, and learning experience to work with a top notch
ME. We talked a few weeks ago, so his passing was quite a surprise.

As Pete states, Kurt's finite element analysis of guyed tower behavior
is a gem.  What happens is far from intuitive and every ham with such a
tower should understand it.

His series about prop pitch motor rebuilds is another very valuable
resource.  All should be preserved.

Grant KZ1W