[TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotors and Control Boxes

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:32:28 EDT 2022

Hi Jim - I had a G-1000DXA- and a G-800SA, both with the SDX controller,
controlled by the ERC interface.  The only functional difference is that
the G-800SA controller requires an interface placed inside it, while the
G-1000DXA was interface-ready.  That was a few years ago, but I have no
reason to think it's changed.  I wrote a detailed review of this lash-up
in the November 2014 issue of QST.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite