[TowerTalk] 16om vertical and the number of radials

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Dec 2 11:37:08 EST 2022

On 2022-12-02 11:01 AM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:

 > how can you measure that a radial system is still good over the years?

Do like the (LF/MF) broadcasters (or at least what they used to do) ...
measure field strength at several few points when the antenna/radial
system is new, then measure at the same points every year or two.

An amateur could get away with wo or three points ... If I were that
concerned, I'd pick four points: 1 mile/1 km N, E, S & W of the
antenna.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV