[TowerTalk] 160m vertical and the number of radials

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:21:23 EST 2022

Conversely, and this is a liberal arts guy talking , it would seem
logical that as you laid down radicals, you could watch the R component,
and when the R value curve flattened out "enough", you could declare
victory.  I just added 5 more radials to the 13 I had originally under
my inverted L, and the R dropped from 34 to 31 ohms. Barely still worth
doing, I guess.  I have 10 more radials cut and waiting, so hope it gets
warmer tomorrow!

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite