[TowerTalk] 160m vertical and the number of radials

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 21:36:02 EST 2022

Understood, Jim. Interestingly, I just found out that the ground
conductivity in my area is probably very good, on the order of 2-4
millisiemens, which may reduce the need for a huge number of radials.
In this evening's 160 contest, I've been pleasantly surprised by how
well the antenna works.  It's past time to get my receiving K9AY loop
back in service

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite