[TowerTalk] High power 2:1 transformer was Re: 16om vertical and the number of radials

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:20:43 EST 2022

Thanks for the info. I think I am going with 60 radials on the ground. I
want to use the 160 vertical tower to support an 80 meter array around it.
Elevated radials might make adjustments way more complicated. I have a
tractor and a good welder guy to weld a bracket and tube to a single plow
shear to make a radial plow.

Chuck W5PR