[TowerTalk] Prosistel 61D

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 11:58:57 EST 2022

Some of that really isn't true.  The earlier AC model of the rotator was
called just PST61, while the later DC model (with better water
protection) is called the PST61D.  Prosistel clearly describes the two
rotators as being different, and points out that the controllers are not
compatible with each other.

Dave  AB7E