[TowerTalk] New 9 circle PCB with CMCs

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Wed Feb 2 15:46:22 EST 2022

Hi group

If Steve will give permission, I can  order a batch for the new pcb and
send them from here WW.

The main PCB will send with 10 RX-amps PCB's
You may select the original by W1FV , the VE6WZ version, or our version
with smd components (SMD soldering with a electric cooking plate. -
YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmqgBwO3120&t=5s>)

Peter
PC2A