[TowerTalk] Hazards of low soil conductivity

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 19:48:58 EST 2022

That's a different situation, of course, but certainly very true.  I bet
lots of people have multiple grounds connected to their homes, and most
don't realize they do or the potential effect of it.  I've seen internet
providers stake their own ground because the egress for their equipment
was too distant from the utility service entrance.  Then you get TVs and
computers connected to different ground potentials in the case of nearby
lightning hits.

73,
Dave   AB7E