[TowerTalk] Topband: Radials on ground v FCP

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Tue Jan 11 16:55:51 EST 2022

I've already posted a copy of what N7CL posted to this group years ago.  His
work, as well as the work of others, can also be found in ON4UN's  "Low Band
DXing" starting on page 9-14 of the 5th edition.  The answer is there.

Additionally see: "A Closer Look at Vertical Antennas With Elevated Ground
Systems" by Rudy Severns N6LF.  He recommends 10-12 elevated radials as a minimum.

Wes  N7WS