[TowerTalk] Topband: Radials on ground v FCP

Robert Harmon k6uj at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 13 15:51:02 EST 2022

I am considering the installation of an FCP with an inverted L for 160.   It is discouraging to read W8JI's info on the FCP.  Sounds like it has too littlle low angle
radiation for DX.  As discussed however,  K2AV does quite well with his FCP.   It would be interesting to see EZNEC radiation plots showing a 160 inverted L
using an FCPand plots using various radial systems.   Any of these available ?

Bob,
K6UJ