[TowerTalk] Topband: Radials on ground v FCP

Charlie Anderson charlie12-21 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:32:41 EST 2022

Guys, try an inverted L with one radial under the horizontal leg, both 1/4 wave long. From MN I get into Europe on a good day with 100W CW… vertical section about 45-50’. I drive a rod down only a few feet and grounded with the radial. Also a 1:1 at the feedpoint.
 Best 160 antenna I’ve had yet for DX
Charlie NG0C