[TowerTalk] Instructions for Alinco ETS-210 Roof Tower?

Eric Rosenberg ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:53:06 EST 2022

I am using an Alinco ETS-210 Roof Tower to support my C3-SS.  It's held
up quite well for the 25 or so years it's been up, first supporting a
large satellite array and then the the C3.

I'm hoping to take it down this spring and move it to a different spot.
When doing so, I will need to replace some parts (section joints and
most of the bolts) which are rusted.

I have the CQ  August 1987 review, but do not have the spec/instruction
sheet to make sure I have all the correct pieces.

Does anyone have a copy they can email me or refer me to a source of
this information.

It appears that replacing the rusted pieces may be far easier and less
expensive than buying a new equivalent  (~$300 or more). I'd like to
know that before I take it down.

Thanks,

Eric W3DQ